RETURN POLICYOMA is committed to providing you with the best possible online shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
(Please note that shipping and handling charges are not
refundable. Orders that shipped for free will be assessed a $3.50 return
fee that will automatically be deducted from your refund.)
Follow the instructions below for our easy on-line return process. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be included with your return.
* If you placed your order as a "Guest" (without setting up an account) please contact us at email@example.com for a RMA number.
Items must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original packaging. Returns are subject to review to determine whether a full or partial refund is due. Products received beyond the 30 days, if eligible for a refund, may be charged a restocking fee.
Please note that our return policy does not include certain products due to hygienic reasons. (Please scroll down to see our list of Non-Returnable Products.)
REQUEST A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA#)1. Log in and go to My Account's page (you will be able to see your order history).
2. Click on your order # to view the items you purchased.
3. Click on the “Request A Return” button below the summary of orders on the right hand side of the page.
4. Select the item(s) to be returned along with reason for your return from the drop down list. You can also add comments if you prefer.
6. Click on the "Submit Request" Button. Upon submitting your request you will receive a confirmation along with the RMA#.
7. The RMA# must be included on your mailing label and your return form
Once you have received an RMA#, please return the item to Oh My Arthritis within 7 days.
1. Please package all items in a box or other protective container to prevent damage. If the item is damaged during shipping, it will not be eligible for a refund. Items not returned in original packaging, may be subject to a repackaging fee.
2. Please write the RMA # clearly on your return shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the outside of the package.
3. We recommend sending returns via trackable shipping to ensure safe delivery. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
4. Pack the items and mail to:
Returns Oh My Arthritis
118 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666 U.S.A.
RETURN A DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCT
Please report damaged or incorrect shipments within 10 days of receipt, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping damage should be noted to the carrier at the time of delivery.
In the event of a damaged shipment:
- Indicate the damage on the delivery bill and have it signed by the driver.
- Contact customer service by e-mail to have a replacement scheduled. Delivery fees will be paid for by Oh My Arthritis.
In the event you received an incorrect shipment:
- Contact customer service by e-mailing email@example.com. Oh My Arthritis will ship the correct item and arrange a pick-up of the incorrect item. Fees for delivery and pick up will be paid for by Oh My Arthritis.
NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTSCertain items may not be returned due to state and federal Health and Safety Regulations:
• Used or worn braces & supports
• Hot/Cold therapy products - heated or frozen/refrigerated
• Supplements, topical analgesics (opened or unopened - to protect customers from contamination and tampering) examples include, scar or skin care products/lotions/sprays, and others items in this category
• Exercise items such as bands or putty made from silicone or gel materials which can easily be contaminated with use
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATIONOh My Arthritis, LLC. can not guarantee that any product we sell will heal your condition or fully eliminate your pain. Always consult with your health care provider before purchasing any medical product or supplies.
Oh My Arthritis can not provide medical advice or a diagnosis. While we will gladly provide complete and accurate information about our products, we cannot determine if a particular product is right for you or your condition.
Please read and follow the care instructions included with each product carefully. Not following the recommended care or cleaning procedures may void any warranty. Fabric splints and braces should be washed regularly according to the directions to help extend the life of the product.