RETURN POLICYOMA is committed to providing you with the best possible online shopping experience. If you aren't happy with your purchase, please return your order within 30 days of purchase date for a refund. Orders must be returned unused, in unaltered condition and with the original packaging.
Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. For orders sold with “Free Shipping”, shipping/handling fees will automatically be deducted from your refund.
COVID19 Response: In an effort to make it easier for our customers to navigate through these challenging times, we are extending our return dates an additional 30 days until further notice. If you placed your order on or after March 1st, your order can now be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund.
RETURNING A DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCTWe strive for perfection, but in the event that you receive a damaged or incorrect shipment, please contact us within 10 days of receipt, by e-mailing [email protected] so that we may assist you with your return. If your package has been damaged during shipping, please notify the carrier at the time of delivery.
If you've received an incorrect shipment:
If you've received a damaged shipment:
- Contact customer service by e-mailing [email protected]. Oh My Arthritis will ship the correct item and arrange a pick-up of the incorrect item. Fees for delivery and pick up will be paid for by Oh My Arthritis.
- Indicate the damage on the delivery bill and have it signed by the driver.
- Contact customer service by e-mail to have a replacement scheduled. Delivery fees will be paid for by Oh My Arthritis.
NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTSDue to State and Federal Health and Safety Regulation, the following products are not returnable:
- Used or worn braces & supports
- Supplements, topical creams/lotions (opened or unopened - to protect customers from contamination and tampering) examples include, scar or skin care products/lotions/sprays, and others items in this category
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA#)Please follow the instructions below for our easy on-line return process. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be included with your return.
* If you placed your order as a "Guest" (without setting up an account) please contact us at [email protected] for a RMA number.
Items must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original packaging. Returns are subject to review to determine whether a full or partial refund is due. Products received beyond 30 days from purchase and/or are not in resellable condition, if eligible for a refund, will be subject to a restocking or disposal fee. (Please note that our return policy does not include certain products due to hygienic reasons.)
REQUEST A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA#)1. Log in and go to My Account's page (you will be able to see your order history).
2. Click on your order # to view the items you purchased.
3. Click on the “Request A Return” button below the summary of orders on the right hand side of the page.
4. Select the item(s) to be returned along with reason for your return from the drop down list. You can also add comments if you prefer.
6. Click on the "Submit Request" Button. Upon submitting your request you will receive a confirmation along with the RMA#.
7. The RMA# must be included on your mailing label and your return form
Once you have received an RMA#, please return the item to Oh My Arthritis within 7 days.
- PACK Package all items
being returned in a box or other protective container to prevent damage.
Items damaged during shipping will not be eligible for a refund.
- LABEL Clearly write the RMA#
on your return shipping label and attach to the outside of the package.
Your return label should have the following information:
Returns – Oh My Arthritis
118 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666
We highly recommended that you send your package with trackable shipping
to ensure delivery. Oh My Arthritis is not responsible for lost shipments.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPlease read and follow the care instructions included with each product carefully. Not following the recommended care or cleaning procedures may void any warranty. Fabric splints and braces should be washed regularly according to the directions to help extend the life of the product.
Oh My Arthritis can not provide medical advice or a diagnosis. While we will gladly provide complete and accurate information about our products, we cannot determine if a particular product is right for you or your condition.
Oh My Arthritis can not guarantee that any product we sell will heal your condition or fully eliminate your pain. Always consult with your health care provider before purchasing any medical product or supplies.