• Classic contoured fit, light compression and raised grips make these an excellent choice if you have Arthritis, Scleroderma, Raynaud’s, Eczema or sun sensitivity
• Form-fitting Supplex® nylon and Lycra® elastane material help relieves pain and stiffness without sacrificing movement and dexterity
• Black diamond pattern at the palm and fingers add strength to your grip while still allowing full sensitivity for accurate screen taps on smartphones, tablets and more
• Breathable, cottony-soft fabric has 50+ UPF sun protection and water-resistant fibers that dry quickly
• Sold one pair (two gloves) per package
Wear: Wear as needed day and/or night for comfortable protection and support
Care: Hand or machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Tumble dry on low or air dry.
Fabric: Blend of Supplex® nylon and Lycra©; Contains lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection; Latex-free
I have very sensitive skin. Will I be able to wear these?
Protexgloves are very soft and are made to protect sensitive skin. Though we cannot guarantee these will work for you, if you try them and find that you cannot tolerate them, you may return them within one week of purchase.I have Raynaud's Phenomenon. Will these gloves help keep my fingers warm?
The great thing about these gloves is they will help keep your hands and fingers warm without making your hands feel sweaty. These are not thermal gloves but the soft, tight knit will protect you from cold drafts and make touching cold surfaces or objects much more comfortable. Plus, these are low on the compression scale and this is a great advantage for anyone with Raynaud’s or circulation problems.How well will I be able to text or use these gloves with touchscreens?
black diamond grid pattern on the palm and fingers give this glove full
conductivity and make them very effective to use on any touch screen.Can I wash dishes or clean with the gloves on?
You can wear the gloves in water, they are water resistant but not water proof so they will get wet. You will need to tumble them dry or roll them in a towel to remove excess water and allow them to air dry.Will these gloves help if I have lymphedema?
The Protexgloves are not recommended for those with Lymphedema or related disorders who require specific levels of compression.
Perfect for Reading in the Pool