• Wrap-around strap provides moderate support for thumb and wrist pain caused by thumb arthritis, hypermobility (EDS), ligament injuries, tendinitis or mild carpal tunnel syndrome
• Comfortable and fully adjustable so you determine how much support to apply
• The conformable material is not bulky so you can hold objects, reach into your pocket and button your coat while wearing this splint
• Detachable plastic stay can be added for extra support to reduce movement and relieve pain
• One size adjustable design fits a broad range of hand sizes
Wear: With moderate thumb and wrist support, this splint is recommended for daytime use during all level of activities including moderate gym workouts or non-contact sports This splint may be worn at night to protect and rest your hand.
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp ThumSling Long NP Application Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry.
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex, Polyurethane foam, 100% Latex-free
I am recovering from a broken wrist and sprained thumb and need something that will support my hand so I can return to work. Will this help?
The 3pp ThumSling NP Long is recommended when you need controlled support to protect your thumb and wrist to let you return to work safely. You can add the detachable stay across your wrist for more protection against painful motions.
How do I know what size I need?
The is a “one size fits most” splint. You measure for it by measuring around you hand at the level of your big knuckles. Because the straps can attach anywhere on the splint, it is very adjustable so it fits a small to large hand. If you have very small hands, you can cut the splint if needed.
I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my thumb hurts sometimes. Will this help?
The 3pp ThumSling NP Long provides moderate limitation to wrist motion when the detachable stay is attached and is useful for relief of symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. The wrap around strap design supports the base of your thumb and wrist so if you have symptoms of CTS and thumb problems, this could be a good choice for you.