• The soft, flexible PF lift applies adjustable support to provide the recommended gentle stretch to relieve your pain from plantar fasciitis or heel spurs
• The comfortable light support is ideal for all day or all night wear
• Can be worn in shoes and even when exercising and running
• Non-slip foam-lined straps stay in place without sliding on the foot or leg
• Available in two sizes that fit both your right or left foot
Please Note: If you have diabetes or reduced circulation, please discuss this product with your health care provider to determine if it's right for you.
Wear: For day time wear, The Pf Lift can be worn under a loose sock and shoes. Night wear is recommended to provide a gentle prolonged stretch.
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp PF Lift Application Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex; Polyurethane foam;100% Latex-free.
How do I wear the PF Lift?
Wearing the PF Lift is a simple 3-step process. Watch the 3pp PF Lift Video for more information.
How is the 3pp PF Lift different from other plantar fasciitis supports?
The key difference in the 3pp PF Lift and others is the unique foam that lines the entire splint. This soft, plush foam helps the strap stay in place on the ankle and the foot to prevent slipping or rolling. The other difference is that the straps are fully adjustable so you get to choose how much force to apply to relieve your discomfort.
How long will the 3pp PF Lift last?
As is true with most splints – the cleaner you keep the PF Lift, the longer it will last. Simply rinse the in cold water with a little soap, pay with a towel and lay flat to dry. How long your PF Lift lasts does depend on if you are wearing it daily or just at night.
Supports the arch of my foot