3pp® Arch Lift™
Whether you're dealing with foot pain that requires a gentle pull or a firmer one, the 3pp Arch Lift can help. Designed with your comfort in mind, the foam-lined Arch Lift offers adjustable support to alleviate heel and arch pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, and Heel Spurs.
With its fine-tuned adjustability and targeted support, the 3pp Arch Lift provides you with the support you need so you can go about your day with less foot pain.
Why Choose the 3pp Arch Lift?
• The 3pp Arch Lift supports your arch with adjustable support to relieve the pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, flat foot, heel spurs and metatarsalgia
• Straps can be adjusted so you decide how much compression and lift is comfortable for you
• The non-slip foam lining and thin foam arch pad contour to your foot for comfortable all day or all night wear
• Add the removable pad to relive pain in the ball of your foot
• Washable and breathable material is lined in soft foam
• One size adjustable splint fits most foot sizes- can be worn on either your right or left foot
*No natural rubber latex was used in this product or packaging.
Please Note: If you have diabetes or reduced circulation, please discuss this product with your health care provider to determine if it's right for you.
Wear: Wear day or night or as needed
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp Arch Lift Application Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex; Polyurethane foam; 100% Latex-free
How do I wear the Arch Lift?
It's a simple two-step process:
1. Wrap the base strap around your foot positioning it so the adjustable straps are worn over your area of pain or discomfort.
2. Hold the adjustable straps and gently stretch until you can feel the support in your arch.
How much pressure should I apply?
Do not over stretch the straps as the pressure will increase when you stand up and when you put your shoe on. Start with a lower amount of pressure and increase if needed. It is better to have a light amount of support for a long period of time rather than too much force you can only tolerate for a short period of time.
ShippingFast Shipping We ship to all 50 states, as well as US territories. (Currently we are unable to ship internationally). Most orders leave our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Weekend and holiday orders and orders placed after 2:00 pm EST will ship the next business day. Overnight orders received after 2:00 pm EST will ship the following business day (Saturday delivery for residential addresses not available).
In order to provide the best possible service, we ship via USPS, Priority Mail and Fed Ex. USPS options usually deliver your package within 2-6 days depending on location. 2-day and overnight delivery are available through Fed Ex. Free Shipping on Orders Over $65
We offer FREE standard first-class domestic shipping with a purchase of $65 or more.
For rates and additional information, please view our complete Shipping policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you aren’t 100% satisfied, simply return it within 30 days in new, unaltered condition and with the original packaging.* We will gladly process your refund within 2-3 days of receiving your returned merchandise. (Orders sold with “Free Shipping”, will automatically have the shipping/handling fees deducted from the refund.)
* Some of our products along with lotions or creams, may not be eligible for a return due to FDA regulations.
A Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) must be included with your return. Please contact us via email at [email protected], Live Chat or at 1-888-378-7763 for your RMA number.
For additional information, please view our complete Return policy
Light & Small, Big on No Pain
Helps with arthritis in my foot