• The 3pp Arch Lift supports your arch with adjustable support to relieve the pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis, flat foot, heel spurs and metatarsalgia
• Straps can be adjusted so you decide how much compression and lift is comfortable for you
• The non-slip foam lining and thin foam arch pad contour to your foot for comfortable all day or all night wear
• Add the removable pad to relive pain in the ball of your foot
• Washable and breathable material is lined in 100% latex-free foam
• One size adjustable splint fits most foot sizes- can be worn on either your right or left foot
Please Note: If you have diabetes or reduced circulation, please discuss this product with your health care provider to determine if it's right for you.
Wear: Wear day or night or as needed
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp Arch Lift Application Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex; Polyurethane foam; 100% Latex-free
How do I wear the Arch Lift?
It's a simple two-step process:
1. Wrap the base strap around your foot positioning it so the adjustable straps are worn over your area of pain or discomfort.
2. Hold the adjustable straps and gently stretch until you can feel the support in your arch.
How much pressure should I apply?
Do not over stretch the straps as the pressure will increase when you stand up and when you put your shoe on. Start with a lower amount of pressure and increase if needed. It is better to have a light amount of support for a long period of time rather than too much force you can only tolerate for a short period of time.
Helps with arthritis in my foot