• Six zones of graduated compression work to boost circulation and relieve stress to provide pain relief for plantar fasciitis, chronic heel pain and achilles tendinitis
• Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric isn’t hot or bulky making it easy to wear in any type shoe
• Wear at night to relieve your painful first steps in the morning caused by Plantar Fasciitis
• Relieves heel pain so you can walk, climb the stairs or stand in line without pain
• Comes with two (2) foot sleeves per package
• Latex free
Please Note: If you have diabetes or reduced circulation, please discuss this product with your health care provider to determine if its right for you.
Wear: Wear day and/or night as needed or directed by your health care provider.
Please monitor your circulation and sensation carefully. Remove the FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve if you experience skin discoloration, temperature change or tingling sensations and discuss any changes with your health care provider.
Care: Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Line or air dry.
Fabric: Lycra, Micro-Nylon, Latex-free
How tight should the sleeve be?
The FS6 is designed to feel tight when you first put it on. It does need to be snug to provide the necessary support. It will take a few days to get used to the snug fit and to allow the sleeve to stretch and conform to your foot. You may want to start by wearing it part of the day and work up to full day or nighttime wear.
How does this Foot Sleeve help relieve Plantar Fasciitis?
The Foot Sleeve is knitted with specific zones of compression to support the arch of the foot and reduce stress on the Plantar Fascia that helps create the arch. The graded compression reduces pressure where the Fascia attaches to the heel and the ball of the foot so you can walk and stand comfortably.I have flat feet. Will this help?
The Compression Sleeve does help support and form the arch of the foot and may reduce the stress of flat feet. It is not likely that this will support or reshape your arch as well as a custom fit orthosis. You may find wearing the sleeve at night is helpful to reduce swelling and boost circulation while you sleep.
When should I wear the FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve?
The FS6 Compression Sleeve can be worn day or night.
Not a Magic Bullet but worth using
Plantar Fasciitis Foot Sleeve