• Ideal if you have Raynaud’s or neuropathy - helps protect against the loss of your body’s own natural warmth
• Forms a protective barrier to prevent water loss to hydrate and soften your skin in cold and in dry, hot conditions
• Protects skin sensitive to air conditioning or affected by winter’s dry air and indoor heating
• Soothes cracked, chapped, calloused and moisture-depleted hands, feet, face and other skin areas
• In cold conditions, enhances the thermal effect of protective clothing including thermal gloves and socks
• Available in a 3 oz. tube and 16 oz. jar
Please Note: Due to health regulations this item is not returnable.
Application: Apply generously to exposed skin and over entire body for insulating effect. Use with warm clothing and good judgment in cold weather. Apply daily to heavily callused or severely dry skin. Use along with sun screen as needed.
Avoid Contact with eyes. If it gets in your eyes rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If symptoms persist, contact your health care provider.
Read ingredients carefully. Avoid use if you have a sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients.
Not tested on animals.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Methyl Glucose Ether
Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract
Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract
Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract
Punica Granatum Sterols
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
Besides my hands, what other parts of the body can I apply Warm Skin®?
Warm Skin is not only for hands; it can also be used on your face, torso, legs, arms, and feet. Rub Warm Skin into the skin before and after exposure.
Will Warm Skin® heat my hands and feet?
Warm Skin does not heat your skin, it acts by creating a protective skin barrier against heat and moisture loss. This light barrier may be enough on its own in slightly cool or warm temperatures.
Do I still have to wear warm winter clothing when I use Warm Skin® in cold conditions?
Use good judgment. Warm Skin is meant to be used in addition to your normal protective clothing for the prevailing conditions. It enhances the thermal effect of protective clothing including thermal gloves and socks.
Is Warm Skin® waterproof?
Warm Skin has water-repellent properties, but it will wash away. Re-apply after skin is dry.
Does Warm Skin® have sun protection in it?
No, it doesn’t. Warm Skin works well over or under a sunscreen. It's recommended to use appropriate SPF sun protection based on your individual needs.
Exceptional Winter Necessity!