3pp® Final Flexion Wrap™
When arthritis, swelling or injury makes bending your finger difficult, the 3pp Flexion Wrap helps restore full finger motion quickly. The soft, non-slip wrap around design allows for a comfortable, gentle stretch to help make it easier to bend your stiff, swollen fingers.
One Size Fits Most. Sold in packages of 3.
• Helps restore full bending of your fingers when your motion is reduced by arthritis, injury or swelling
• The soft, non-slip wrap around design comfortably distributes pressure and keeps the wrap securely in place
• Easy to adjust tension allows you to gradually restore motion according to your comfort level
• Available in packs of 3 - washable and reusable; 100% latex free
• One Size Fits Most - can be worn on any finger (not recommended for your thumb)
The 3pp Final Flexion Wrap is not recommended if you have reduced circulation, loss of feeling in your fingers or Diabetes.
Not sure if this splint is right for you? Please discuss this product with your health care provider before purchasing.
One size fits most
Wear: Wear the 3pp Final Flexion Wrap 5-10 minutes several times a day for a slow, gentle stretch to restore motion.
Please do not use the 3pp Final Flexion Wrap if you have reduced circulation, loss of feeling in your fingers or Diabetes.
It is recommended not to wear your splint for more than the suggested 10 minute periods. Please monitor your finger color and temperature and loosen or remove the Final Flexion wrap if your finger discolors or becomes cold to the touch.
How to Wear this Splint: How to Wear 3pp Final Flexion Wrap
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry.
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex; Polyurethane foam; 100% latex-free
How does this wrap work?
The Final Flexion Wrap applies a constant stretch on the middle and end knuckles of your finger to gradually increase how much your knuckle can be bent. A gentle, constant stretch helps to stretch the tissues around the joint as well as the tendons and ligaments that bend your knuckle.
My fingers are swollen and stiff when I wake up in the morning. Will this help get rid of the swelling?
While the Final Flexion Wrap may help reduce morning swelling, it may be more effective to use a Gel Tube in the morning to reduce the swelling and then use the Final Flexion Wrap later in the day if needed to help stretch the joint carefully.
How tight should I put this on?
In general, you want to apply the wrap with just enough force to stretch your finger slightly beyond where it can naturally bend. It is better to apply a light stretch for a longer period of time than a strong stretch for only a few minutes.
• Start with a light amount of stretch and leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes.
• If you feel as though you can add a bit more stretch, pull the wrap a bit tighter and leave it at that point for another 5-10 minutes.
• When you remove the wrap after 10 minutes, bend and straighten your finger fully 10 to 15 times.
• Repeat this schedule 3 to 4 times a day as possible.
We ship to all 50 states, as well as US territories. (Currently we are unable to ship internationally). Most orders leave our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday. Weekend and holiday orders and orders placed after 2:00 pm EST will ship the next business day. Overnight orders received after 2:00 pm EST will ship the following business day (Saturday delivery for residential addresses not available).
In order to provide the best possible service, we ship via USPS, Priority Mail and Fed Ex. USPS options usually deliver your package within 2-6 days depending on location. 2-day and overnight delivery are available through Fed Ex.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
We offer FREE standard first-class domestic shipping with a purchase of $49 or more.
For rates and additional information, please view our complete Shipping policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you aren’t 100% satisfied, simply return it within 30 days in unused, unaltered condition and with the original packaging.* We will gladly process your refund within 2-3 days of receiving your returned merchandise. (Please note shipping and processing charges are not refundable)
* Some of our products along with lotions or creams, may not be eligible for a return due to FDA regulations.
A Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) must be included with your return. Please follow the instructions for our easy on-line return process.
For additional information, please view our complete Return policy