• Natural compression material makes it ideal to treat tendinitis, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, strains and sprains and more
• Breathable foam-lined material prevents rolling and slipping and is comfortable to wear all day
• A removable plastic stay is included to provide extra support when needed
• Hook closes anywhere on the splint for a true custom fit
• Available in two sizes that fit either your right or left hand
Wear: Wear as needed or as directed for daytime activities or for rest at night. Do not overtighten. Remove for washing.
Please note: If you experience any restriction in your circulation or swelling in your hand, remove or loosen your wrist wrap.
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp Wrist Wrap NP Application Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry.
Fabric: Nylon and spandex; Polyurethane foam; 100% Latex free
Will this splint help if I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
The 3pp Wrist Wrap provides light wrist support without immobilizing your wrist. It keeps your wrist in the recommended neutral position to reduce mild or occasional symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and is also a good choice to wear after CTS surgery for a safe return to activity.
Can I use this wrap at the gym when I am lifting weights?
With the open palm and adjustable compression, this wrap offers light compression and support to prevent strains or injuries when doing strengthening with free weights or gym equipment.
How tight does this fit?
The hook closure will fit anywhere on the material so the wrap is infinitely adjustable. You can determine how tight it fits depending on how much support you need. A detachable stay is included to add extra support wherever you feel you need it.
Can I wear the Wrist Wrap in water?
The Wrist Wrap is not waterproof and it will saturate in water. The non-slip foam lining will maintain some of its grip when wet and will not slip on your hand if your are using this for swimming or other water sports.