• Fully adjustable brace lets you decide how much compression and support you need to relieve your thumb arthritis pain
• Provides support and protection for hypermobile (EDS) thumbs, while still allowing freedom of movement
• Made from a light stretch material, provides compression without having to over tighten
• Adjustable wrap around straps give you just the right amount of support for your level of activity
• Soft foam lining is breathable to keep your skin comfortable and dry
• Choose from 4 styles – Red Trim, Leopard, Zebra and Brushed Black
Wear: The 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint is designed to be worn during daytime activities as needed and may also be useful at night to reduce stress on your thumb while you sleep.
How to Wear this Splint: 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint Instructions
Care: Hand or machine wash in a small mesh laundry bag. To prevent snags, close the Velcro when washing. Lay flat to air dry.
Fabric: Nylon and Spandex, Polyurethane foam, 100% Latex-free
How is the 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint different from the 3pp ThumSling splints?
Both the 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint and the 3pp ThumSling splints are designed to support the base joint of your thumb to reduce arthritis pain. The 3pp Design Line Thumb splint strap wraps from the back of your hand and then around your thumb to support and position your thumb comfortably. The 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint offers an alternative to other “orthopedic” splints by adding a touch of style.
What size should I buy?
You will need to measure across your hand at the level of your big knuckles.
There is size flexibility in the splints but if you don't measure exactly as the measurements listed on the Sizing Tab, these guidelines may help:
• If you have smaller, thin hands, choose the smaller size. Most woman will fit the small or medium
• If you heavier or thicker hands, choose the next size up. Most men will fit the medium or large
My thumb only hurts when I do certain things like write, chop vegetables or use tools. Will this splint help?
The 3pp Design Line Thumb Splint provides moderate support and is ideal if you have occasional pain or pain caused by certain activities. The splint is easy to put on and take off and fits in a purse or pocket so it’s handy when you need it.
My thumb hurts all day and sometimes at night when I am sleeping. Can I wear this splint all the time?
The 3pp Design Line Thumb splint can be worn day and/or night to relieve CMC thumb arthritis pain. If your pain is severe enough to wake you when you sleep, you may want to purchase a firmer splint such as the Mueller Thumb Stabilization Splint for nighttime wear. It is not unusual to use a splint for daytime activities and one to rest your hand or thumb at night.
What can I do if this splint doesn’t cure my thumb pain?
For those with severe thumb pain that is not relieved with splinting or rest, we recommend that you discuss your pain with your health care provider or seek the advice of a hand specialist who may be able to direct you to other treatments that could help reduce your pain. Thumb arthritis can worsen overtime and waiting too long to seek treatment can lead to more severe symptoms that may require surgery. While a thumb splint may lessen your pain and delay progression, it is not a substitute for medical or surgical treatment.
Piece of junk, extremely disappointed
Great for Moderate Support!!
Comfortable- but too soft