• Light compression, warmth and sun protection make these ideal if you have Arthritis, Psoriasis, Raynaud’s Syndrome, Scleroderma, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome or Neuropathy
• Help to relieve the aches and pains of arthritis and decrease swelling for less stiffness and better motion
• "Original" style extends from the middle of your forearm to the end of your fingers to provide warmth and comfort and to protect against scratches
• Super soft and water resistant Supplex® nylon with 50+ UPF
provides protection when you are outside taking a walk or gardening
• Sold one pair (two gloves) per package
Wear: Wear as needed day and/or night for comfortable protection and support
Care: Hand or machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Tumble dry on low or air dry.
Fabric: Blend of Supplex® nylon and Lycra©; Contains lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection; Latex-free
I have very sensitive skin. Will I be able to wear these?
Protexgloves are very soft and are made to protect sensitive skin. Though we cannot guarantee these will work for you, if you try them and find that you cannot tolerate them, you may return them within one week of purchase.
Will this help if I have lymphedema?
The Protexgloves are not recommended for those with Lymphedema or related disorders who require specific levels of compression. They provide light compression along the full length of the gloves and will aid those who experience low levels of swelling and stiffness. If you are looking for more support to help with "non-lymphedema" related swelling, wearing a glove one size smaller may provide the additional compression needed.
I have Raynaud’s Phenomenon. Will these gloves help keep my fingers warm?
The great thing about these gloves is they will help keep your hands and fingers warm without making your hands feel sweaty. These are not thermal gloves but the soft, tight knit will protect you from cold drafts and make touching cold surfaces or objects much more comfortable. These are also low on the compression scale and this is a great advantage for anyone with Raynaud’s or circulation problems.
Can I wash dishes or clean with the gloves on?
You can wear the gloves in water, they are water resistant but not water proof so they will get wet. You will need to tumble them dry or roll them in a towel to remove excess water and allow them to air dry.
Protects my hands from sun